Dua to bring husband and wife closer: To make a good relationship between husband and wife. Love, understanding, respect, and trust are so important to live a happy life. If you are having these factors then you are the happiest person in this world.
Now let us talk about the opposite of it. If both the husband and wife don’t have a good relationship. Then both live their life as hell and both are not happy. As we all know, misunderstandings and disputes are very common nowadays. If they always do fight with each other then they will also destroy the peace of home.
In a happy family, if one of the members makes mistakes then the other will tell him/her. And give the best advice to him/her and if the husband is making any mistake. Then there is the responsibility of a wife to give advice to her husband. Similarly, if the wife makes any mistake then this is the husband’s responsibility to talk to and give the best advice to her.
But if your husband or wife is not listening to yourself then you can put this thing on the Almighty Allah. And make the dua to bring husband and wife closer. With the help of this dua, you will get some benefits.
Dua to Bring Husband and Wife Together
You know my brothers and sisters, the Dua is that weapon that can be the predominant response for every issue. This is only the Dua that can modify our fulfillment with the help of the Almighty Allah. Now, here I am going to tell you the most powerful dua to bring husband and wife together.
The procedure for this Dua is given below:-
- Make wudu and wear neat and clean clothes and then offer all 5 times Salah in a day.
- You can offer this dua on any day or at any time.
- Make the Wudu with clean water and offer the Chashat Namaz.
- After offering the namaz now, recite 11 times Durood Sharif at the beginning of this wazifa.
- Now in the next step, you have to read 100 times the following Dua:
“Bismillahi Alwasao Jallah Jalaluhoo”
- After reading that Dua 100 times, now you have to read 11 times Durood Sharif in the end also. And hence as a result of this In Sha Allah, the Almighty Allah will help you.
Dua to Increase love between husband and wife
There are various types of duas for many purposes like for lovers, husband-wife lost love back, or to bring love between husband and wife. For a husband-wife couple, they need Dua to keep their relationship strong. They just want to live their life with joy and happiness. But sometimes they lost their relationship with some problems in their life.
There are also various types of people who just read it only like a chapter for a specific period of time. They thought they will get trouble-free life. But my brothers and sisters, difficulty occurs when you find the right wazifas. Otherwise, it will create negative effects on people. So beware of that.
This powerful dua to increase love between husband and wife is offered by our expert Molvi Sahib. These types of Duas cannot be provided by everyone. Because they don’t have enough knowledge to produce such duas but only experienced Molvi Sahib can produce it. Now let us know about the dua to bring husband and wife closer.
The process of Dua to bring love between husband and wife is given step by step:-
- First of all, make wudu and perform this only on Thursday.
- On Thursday night, wake up in the middle of the night and then pray a Tahajjud prayer of two Raqat Nafil.
- After that take a piece of paper and write the below lines:-
فَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَقُلْ حَسْبِيَ اللّهُ لا إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ
تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ
- Recite these lines 30 times. Each time when you chat recite the below dua to reunite husband and wife.
If you want to know the bismillahi alwasao jalla jalaluhu meaning, then its meaning is very nice.
Allahumma Atiffu Qalba [name of your beloved one] Binti [name of your beloved one’s mother’s name] ala [name of your beloved one’s father’s name].
Make Dua to Allah that increases the love between husband and wife. In Sha Allah, the Almighty ALLAH will hear your Dua and create the love between you and your husband or wife. Also, contact our Mufti Sahab now and In Sha Allah, the Almighty Allah will help you.