Updated on September 24, 2023 by admin
Sometimes in life, when you want or try to marry your son or daughter, it’s not just your son or daughter. But also for you—the person who is suitable for your son or daughter or for yourself.
You are not getting the marriage proposal from that person’s family or from that person. As a result of this, you need a dua or wazifa. Which will help you get the marriage proposal—from that person’s family or from that person?
There are various types of duas and wazifas available in the holy book of the Quran. The dua that we are discussing is also one of them.
Dua for Marriage Proposal Acceptance
Here, I am going to tell you the most powerful and strongest dua for marriage proposal acceptance. You just have to follow the simple steps or instructions as written below.
How to perform this marriage problem acceptance dua with procedure is here:
- This procedure should be followed by anyone, whether he is a boy or a girl. I mean, anyone can do this.
- First of all, take a bath, and after that, do wudu. You have to perform this procedure after freeing yourself from the twilight, i.e., just after the Maghrib prayers.
- You have to sit in a lonely and peaceful place, dear; no one can disturb you.
- When the Maghrib Namaz is over, sit on the prayer rug. Then start reciting ‘Ya ‘Aliyyu‘ 2970 times.
- After this, make a situation dua for your purpose of the marriage relationship’s proposal. Perform this exactly in the same manner for 40 days continuously without skipping any particular single day except for the females.
- Important note for females: this procedure will last for 47 days, including 7 days of menses or periods.
- And in Sha Allah, you will get a very good matrimonial relationship proposal. Ameen, Summa Ameen.
- And if you get such a proposal, then also finish this. This will also help you get married to your loved one.
Wazifa for Desired Marriage Proposal Quick
Are you trying hard to get a good marriage proposal quickly? If you are not getting that kind of proposal, then use this marriage proposal wazifa. This wazifa will make everything easy for you.
My brothers and sisters Don’t give up, because it’s time to wake up now!
Even if it seems difficult to you or you just think that it is difficult to find a good matrimonial relationship proposal, this wazifa, ‘wazifa for quick marriage proposal or wazifa for desired proposal’ will In Sha Allah. Allah will help you get a proposal for your marriage as soon as possible.
And not only you will get the proposal for marriage but also it will help you to get married to the same spouse who has sent you that proposal. The good thing about this Wazifa is that this Wazifa will work in both Muslim love marriages and Muslim arranged marriages.
So my brothers and sisters, don’t waste any more time and let us know about this wazifa “wazifa for quick marriage proposal or wazifa for desired proposal“.
Here you have to follow these simple steps:-
- You have to perform this Wazifa on any day or at any time.
- After doing this Wazifa, first of all, take a bath and do the perfect Wudu.
- Put a little bit of Kohl, I mean Kajol in your eyes.
- But after applying the Kohl in your eyes, you have to recite the Surah Fatiha 21 times and blow on that Kohl.
- After that, make a Dua for the person whom you are going to marry or whom you want to marry.
- Do this every day and Inshallah Allah will help you on that basis In Sha ALLAH Allah will grant you the best thing which will help you in doing wazifa for quick marriage proposal or wazifa for desired proposal as per your premises.
Istikhara dua for marriage
Istikhara is a specific prayer or dua in Islam that is used to seek guidance from Allah (God) when making important decisions, such as the decision to get married. The Istikhara dua for istikhara for marriage can be recited by anyone, but it is typically done by someone who is considering getting married or by someone who is seeking guidance for a loved one who is considering getting married.
The general method of performing Istikhara for marriage is as follows:
- Perform the two units of Salah (prayer)
- Recite the Istikhara Dua after the Salah
- Make a sincere supplication, asking Allah for guidance on the matter
- Sleep with the intention of seeking guidance in the dream.
The Istikhara Dua for marriage is:
“O Allah, I seek your guidance [in making a choice] by virtue of Your knowledge, and I seek ability by virtue of Your power, and I ask You of Your great bounty. You have power, I have none. And You know, I know not. You are the Knower of hidden things. O Allah, if in Your knowledge, this matter (then it should be mentioned by name) is good for me both in this world and in the Hereafter (or: in my religion, my livelihood and my affairs), then ordain it for me, make it easy for me, and bless it for me. And if in Your knowledge it is not good for me and for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs (or: for me both in this world and the next), then turn it away from me and turn me away from it and ordain for me the good wherever it may be and make me pleased with it.”
It is important to note that istikhara is not a magic formula or a prediction of the future, but a way to seek guidance from Allah and make a decision.
Dua for Daughter Marriage Proposal
Here is a dua (supplication) that parents can recite to seek Allah’s help in finding a suitable and righteous spouse for their daughter:
“Rabbi Inni Lima Anzalta Ilayya Min Khairin Faqeer”
Translation: “O my Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!”
This dua can be recited with the intention of seeking Allah’s help in finding a spouse who is pious, kind, and compatible with your daughter. It’s important to also make an effort from your side to help your daughter in finding a suitable spouse, such as networking, getting to know potential candidates, and seeking advice from others.
In addition to this dua, you can also recite other supplications from the Quran and Sunnah that seek Allah’s help in matters related to marriage and family. It’s always good to turn to Allah for guidance and support in all matters of life and to trust in His wisdom and plan for our lives.
Dua for Rishta Acceptance
Here is a dua for rishta acceptance that you can recite:
“Rabbi inni limaa anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeer”
Translation: “My Lord, indeed I am, for whatever good You would send down to me, in need.”
This dua is mentioned in the Holy Quran in Surah Al-Qasas (28:24) and is a supplication made by Prophet Musa (AS) to seek Allah’s (SWT) help and guidance in a difficult situation.
To recite this dua for rishta acceptance, follow these steps:
- Begin by performing ablution (wudu) and finding a clean and quiet place to pray.
- Recite Durood-e-Ibrahimi (Salawat) three times.
- Then, recite the dua “Rabbi inni limaa anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeer” at least 11 times.
- After completing the recitation, make a dua to Allah (SWT) for acceptance of the marriage proposal with sincerity and humility.
- Finally, recite Durood-e-Ibrahimi (Salawat) three times again.
It is recommended to recite this dua regularly, especially during the last third of the night, as this is a time when Allah (SWT) is most merciful and responsive to prayers.
In addition to reciting this dua, one should also strive to live a righteous and pious life and make dua for Allah’s (SWT) guidance and blessings in all matters, including seeking acceptance of a marriage proposal.
Also, if you need any type of help in your life, then contact our Mufti Sahab now, he will help you.