Updated on February 9, 2024 by admin
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters! As we know, in Islam, there is a big role for the husband (shohar) and wife (biwi), and when husband and wife love each other, the Almighty Allah gives them his blessings and gives their lives joy and happiness. But if some problems or difficulties arise in the relationship between husband and wife, then maybe husband and wife will break their relationship. And we all know that breaking up a relationship is not a good thing.
If you want your husband or wife back in your life, then there are some kabu karne ke wazifas, and all these wazifas have been given by our almighty Allah in the Quran. You know, my brothers and sisters, that every solution to our problems is in our Quran, and you have to research this.
With the help of this kabu karne ka wazifa, which I am going to tell you is a powerful shohar ko kabu karne ka qurani wazifa, after following some tips on what you have to do, you will bring your husband or wife into your life. After that, you just live your life with joy and happiness. So don’t waste any more time; let’s get started about shohar k liye wazifa.
Here is that Shohar ko kabu karne ka wazifa:
Here I am going to tell you this wazifa in the Urdu language, and this wazifa is shown below:
- Sabse Pehle Aap Wudu Karlein aur Isha ki Namaz padhein.
- Agar ap koyi bhi namaz nahi padte ho to apko sab se pehle deendaar banna hoga.
- Jaise Hi Isha ki Namaz khatam ho jaye uske baad dua padhne se pehle Bismilla Hirrahma Nirrahim Pade.
- Ab 69 martba “Ya Lteefu’u” padhein lekin shohar ko apne dil mein yaad rkhein.
- Ye sb krne k baad, ap kisi bhi kisam ka Tel yani oil ho uspar dam kr lijye aur us tel yani oil ko shohar k sar pr lga kr malish kr dijye.
- Meri Pyari behano ye sb ap har roz krte rehna In Sha Allah ALLAH aap ki madad zaroor Karenge kyunki Allah Ke Ghar der Hai andher Nahi aur wo Har cheez Janta Hai aur bahut hi Gafur Ru Rahim bhi hai.
Shohar ko kabu karne ki Dua
As we all know, when we make dua in front of Allah, our Almighty Allah loves it. Allah said that “if someone tries to make dua and asks for help with every problem, then Allah provides everything and fulfills his or her dua, and it doesn’t matter how big or long the problems are.” Allah knows everything, but if someone tries to talk to him, then he likes this so much.
There are various duas in our holy book, the Quran, and here I am going to tell you one of the best duas. This dua will help you control your husband or husband ko control karne ka wazifa.
My brothers and sisters, here is this dua, which is in Urdu and given below:
- Is Amal ko karne ke liye aap ko sabse Pehle taza wuzu karna hoga?
- Wuzu apko sunnat tarike se karna hoga agar apko karna nhi ata to seekh liye.
- Wuzu karne ke baad aapko tahajjud ki Namaz padhne Hogi. Tahajjud ki namaz aap do raqat nafil padle.
- Nafil padhne ke baad aap sajde mein gir jaye aur apne shohar ka tassawar dil mein rakhe aur Allah se apne shohar ke baare mein dua mange.
- Uske baad 1000 bar Droodh Shareef padh lein aur ye sb cheeze kasrat se karte Rahiye Jab tak aap ke shohar kabu mein na ho jaye
- Allah pak aap ki saari ki saari duaon ko qabool karein aur aapke shohar ke saath apki zindagi acche se guzre. In Sha Allah, Allah aap ki madad jarur karenge.
Shohar ko Kabu me Karne ka Amal
My Sisters, You don’t have to worry about your husband or shohar, because this shohar ko kabu karne ka Amal is only for you, and with the help of this, your relationship will become stronger. With the help of this “Shohar ko Kabu Karne ka Amal,” you will never harm your husband out of spite, and if you are facing any kind of problem with your husband or shohar, then your matters will be able to be resolved, whether you are guilty of the troubles in your relationship or not, since you will have control over him.
Here is That Powerful Shohar ko Kabu karne ka Amal:
- Before going to sleep, when you are in bed:
- Take Wuzu and then recite Darwood Sharif 11 times. After that, recite Bismillah Sharif.
- Remember your husband or Shohar in your heart or mind and after Darood Shariff, recite this more times; it depends on yourself
Man Kana Muhammad in Abaa Ahadin
Min Rijaalikum Walla Kin Rasool
ALLAHI WA Khatiman Nabiyeena
Be Rehmatikaa Ya Ar Hamar Rahemena
- You have to perform this method for 11 days, and it’s better if you make it 21 days for good results.
So, my brothers and sisters, I told you, “Shohar ko kabu karne ka wazifa, Shohar ko kabu karne ki dua, and Shohar ko kabu me karne ka amal.” If you have any queries, then put your query in the comment section, and we will reply to your comment as soon as possible.
Also, contact our Mufti Sahab for any queries related to husband ko kabu karne ki powerful dua. In Sha Allah, as fast as possible, he will solve all your problems.
Shohar ko kabu karna wazifa
It is important to note that in Islam, marriage is based on mutual love, respect, and understanding. In Islam, it is not okay to use any kind of manipulation or force to control a spouse. Wazifa (Islamic prayer or invocation) should only be used to seek the pleasure of Allah and should be done according to the teachings of Islam.
The Qur’an and Hadith (quotes from the Prophet Muhammad) tell spouses to be kind and caring to each other. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives.”
It is important to have open and honest communication with your spouse and to address any issues in the relationship through dialogue and compromise. If you can’t figure out how to solve a problem, you should talk to an Islamic scholar or counselor.
It’s also important to remember that dua (prayer) is a powerful tool in Islam. One can always ask Allah (SWT) to guide both spouses on the right path and to grant them understanding and compassion for each other.
Shohar ko kabu karne ka tarika
Here are some tips for fostering a healthy relationship with your husband:
- Communicate openly and honestly with each other about your feelings, needs, and concerns.
- Practice active listening and try to understand each other’s perspectives.
- Show appreciation and gratitude for each other’s efforts and contributions.
- Set mutual goals and work together to achieve them.
- Respect each other’s boundaries and individuality.
- Seek counseling or therapy if needed to work through any issues or conflicts in the relationship.
Remember, a healthy relationship is built on love, mutual respect, and open communication rather than on control or manipulation.