Updated on September 18, 2023 by admin
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu.
Black magic is one of the most dangerous things in art, and if someone knows about black magic, he or she will do anything to the person to whom he or she wants to do this black magic. If someone knows about black magic, then they can perform any task that is against the law of nature.
Basically, black magic is a supernatural power that is used to harm others and destroy their lives. There are lots of people in society who know about black magic, and with its help, they can harm everyone they don’t like. But there are also so many best dua to remove black magic, and if you know about these Dua, you can easily remove black magic from yourself, from your family members, or from your relatives.
So friends, don’t waste any more time and let us know about the dua to remove black magic.
How to Get Rid of Black Magic Permanently in Islam
Do you know why people do black magic? The answer is simply because of jealousy, and as a result of this, they take revenge on their friends, family members, relatives, business, etc. For taking revenge, they take the help of black magic, and you know this black magic is so dangerous that it can make the life of a person just like hell.
But don’t worry, my brothers and sisters; there are various duas in the Quran, and here, our Molvi Sahab told us one of the best and most powerful duas for How to get rid of black magic permanently in Islam and with the help of this powerful dua, you can easily get rid of black magic permanently.
Allahumma Antal Muhyi Wa Antal Mumeetu Wa Antal Bari u
Despite this Dua, every time you are free, Allah will help you. You can also contact our Mufti Sahab for the fastest results, and he will solve all your problems, inshallah.
How to Cure Black Magic Permanently
If you want to cure black magic permanently and from jinn, then recite this powerful Dua. The person who is facing some black magic effects has to recite this dua. Now follow some of the simple instructions that are given below.
Open the Quran after doing any Namaz with Wudu and search Surah Ta-Ha—verse number 68 only once and verse number 69 99 times.
These verses are also given below:
68:- قُلْنَا لَا تَخَفْ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْأَعْلَىٰ
69:-وَأَلْقِ مَا فِي يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوا ۖ إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا كَيْدُ سَاحِرٍ ۖ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَىٰ
68: Qulna la takhaf in-na-ka anta al-a-la
69:- Wa alqi ma fi yaminika talqaf ma sanau innama sana‘u kaydu sahirin wala yuflihu alssahiru haythu ata
- After this recitation, 47 times Surah Muhammad and allahumma antal basito do this 10 times every day. While doing this, take a glass of water. Inshallah, every time you recite this dua, blow “ya muhyi ya mumeetu” into the glass and sip some of the water. You have to finish the water after you have recited it 10 times.
- Do this daily.
- You can read Namaz 5 times a day, even Tahajjud. You have to recite the Quran daily with a loud voice in different rooms.
- Also, listen to Adhan 11 times, at least three times a day. You can listen to this Adhan from any app.
- Also, listen to the Ruqya surah 3 times a day, which you can download from the internet.
- You can also recite Surah al-Fatiha 3 times a day.
- Also, recite Surah al-Baqarah 1 time a day.
- You can also recite Surah Yaseen 3 times a day.
- Recite Surah Al-Mulk 1 time a day and read four quls before going to sleep. And when you wake up, recite the 4th kalma 300 times in the morning after Fajr Namaz and innama sanau kaidu sahir 300 times after Maghrib Namaz.
In Sha Allah, if you follow these simple steps or instructions, you will be permanently free of black magic.
Innama sanau kaidu sahir wala
“Innama sanau kaidu sahir wala” is a phrase in Arabic that translates to “verily, the one who is bound is the magician, not the one who is free.”
This Islamic phrase frequently conveys the idea that a person who is truly bound and constrained is one who is under the control of unfavorable emotions and desires, such as rage, greed, and envy. This person is like a magician, who is bound by their illusions and tricks, unable to see the truth and live a truly fulfilling life.
On the other hand, the person who is truly free is the one who is able to control their negative emotions and desires, and instead focus on positive ones such as love, compassion, and gratitude. This person is able to see the world as it truly is and lives a life of freedom and fulfillment.
The main idea behind this phrase is that true freedom comes from being able to control and overcome our negative emotions and desires instead of letting them control us.
This phrase is often used in Islamic teachings as a reminder for people to strive for self-control and to let go of negative emotions and desires, as it can help them achieve true freedom and fulfillment in life.
Ya Mumeetu benefits
The Arabic word “Ya Mumeetu” is a phrase used as a form of remembrance (dhikr) in Islamic spirituality. It is believed to have numerous benefits and is used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Protection: Ya Mumeetu is believed to provide protection from harm, illness, and negative influences.
- Healing: It is also used for physical and spiritual healing, especially for those who are seriously ill.
- Stress relief: This phrase can also help reduce stress and anxiety, promoting a sense of calm and peace.
- Protection from evil: It is also believed to protect against evil forces and negative energies.
- Spiritual growth: Repeating Ya Mumeetu is believed to promote spiritual growth and bring the receiver closer to Allah.
It is important to note that while these benefits are commonly associated with Ya Mumeetu, the ultimate source of guidance and help is Allah, and sincere faith and good deeds are the keys to obtaining His blessings and mercy.