Updated on February 20, 2024 by admin
Husband ko apna banane ki dua: Assalamualaikum, brothers and sisters! Bismillah, Hirrahma Nirrahim. Let us start our main article.
Shohar ko sirf Apne Banane ki Dua
It is because, for some reason, a husband is busy with his business or is facing problems. You don’t know why your husband is having such a bad day or the problem behind him.
First, you have to know all about those issues with your husband, what the problem is, and what the solution will be. After that, you have to tell your husband the answer and give him your advice. If the husband does not give his time to his wife, then sometimes this thing will end with the talaq.
And we all know that talaq is not the end of the relationship (husband, wife), but sometimes it happens.
So, if you’re that type of wife who wants the love of her husband and also wants to keep him happy, first, you have to offer 5 Namaz in a day because Namaz is the only solution to all the problems.
And Namaz is the key to success, so, my sisters, you have to make the shohar ko kabu karne ki dua first. There are lots of duas in the holy book Quran that our Almighty Allah SWT told us in the Quran.
So here in this article, we will tell you about the powerful Shohar ko Sirf Apna Banane Ki Dua.
Husband ko sirf apna banane ka wazifa
If you want to make your husband loyal in your relationship, then you have to follow this most potent wazifa. It is the most powerful and strongest wazifa for a Husband ko sirf apna banane ka wazifa. If you apply this wazifa for Husband ko sirf apna banane ka wazifa in the correct way, then, in Sha Allah, our Almighty Allah SWT will make your husband loyal in your husband-wife relationship. After applying this most powerful wazifa, you can live your life with full enjoyment and happiness.
After applying this powerful and reliable wazifa, your husband will become mad at you. This powerful and strongest wazifa will solve all the problems in your husband’s life and also make him yours. Even if your husband starts fighting with a little bit of talk, after that, he will love you.
We have seen in our lives that every husband does not give his time to his wife. It is also one of the most popular reasons for divorce, or talaq. But my sisters, after applying for this Wazifa, your husband will give his time to you and your business.
Here is the wazifa for Husband ko sirf apna banane ka wazifa:
- You have to perform this wazifa after offering the fajar namaz.
- Now you have to recite Surah Naziyat ayat number 19 101 times.
- After that, you have to blow this into the glass of water and then give it to your husband.
- You have to remember one thing while doing this: you have to concentrate on all the bad things about your husband.
- After that, you have to make the husband ko kabu karne ki powerful dua and ask for help from the Almighty Allah SWT.
- You have to do this daily and stop after realizing some of the differences in your husband.
Shohar ko sirf apna banana
Most of the time, when a husband doesn’t give time to his wife, the wife thinks that is his fault. Why does my husband not give his time to me? Is there any fault in me, or is there another thing? Is my husband dating someone else, or is he busy with someone else?
But my sisters don’t think the contrary because maybe your husband is busy with some problems. Now you are his wife, so ask him what the problem is and if he will tell you all the issues. Then it’s OK, but if he does not say anything to you, there will be a problem.
You also take help from the Almighty Allah SWT because he knows everything about you.
So, my sisters, you also have to perform the Dua, and here is the powerful dua:
“Waaa Alfaaa Bainaaa Quulubihiimm
Lauu Anfaqtaaa Maaa Feii Alarzuu
Jamii Ammaaa Allaftaaa Bainaaa Qulubiihimm Waa Lkinnaa
Allahuu Alfaaa BainaaHuumm Innaahuuu Azizuuu Hakiimuuu
Asaa Allahuu Annyajj aalaa Bainakumm waa Baeinaa Alziinaa
Aadaitumm minhumm mawa datu
Wa Allahuuu Qadiiruu
Wa Allahuu Gafurr rrahiim”
Before this Dua, you have to offer five times Namaz in a day and also wake up at midnight and offer Tahajjud. After completing all the namaz, you have to recite this dua.
But still, if you are facing any issues with your husband, don’t worry; call us and talk to our Maulana No. With the help of Allah, he will guide you and provide you with the best method for you, which will help you as fast as possible.
Shohar ko apna banane ka wazifa
A healthy and successful marriage is built on mutual respect, trust, and communication. Here are a few tips on how to foster a strong and loving relationship with your husband:
- Communicate openly and honestly with your husband. Share your feelings, thoughts, and concerns with him, and listen to him in return.
- Show appreciation and gratitude for the things your husband does for you and your family. A little appreciation can go a long way toward making him feel valued and loved.
- Make time for each other. Set aside time for date nights or even just a few minutes each day to talk and connect with each other.
- Show interest in his life and hobbies. Show support for his interests and encourage him to pursue them.
- Work together as a team. A marriage is a partnership, so it’s important to work together to solve problems and make decisions.
- Show forgiveness and understanding. No one is perfect, and mistakes will be made. It’s important to forgive and move on from conflicts to maintain a healthy relationship.
- Be affectionate with each other. Physical touch and affection can strengthen the bond between a husband and wife.
It’s important to remember that a relationship takes work, and it’s not always easy. But with patience, understanding, and a willingness to work together, you and your husband can build a strong and loving marriage.
It is also important to remember that it is not appropriate to force or manipulate someone into being a certain way or to change their behavior against their will. A healthy relationship is built on mutual consent, trust, and respect.
Shohar ko apna banane ki dua
Here is a Muslim dua that can be said to ask Allah for help in getting closer to and getting along better with one’s husband:
“Rabbana hab lana min azwajina wadhuriyyatina qurrata a’yunin waj’alna lil muttaqina imama.”
This dua means, “Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort for our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.”
You can recite this dua after performing any obligatory prayer or at any other time with sincerity, mind, and focus. Along with dua, it’s important to try to improve your relationship with your husband. Talk to him well, show him love and appreciation, and, if you need to, ask for help from a qualified professional, like a marriage counselor or religious scholar.
Remember that the key to success in this world and the next is to try to make Allah happy and to have good relationships with other people that are based on mutual respect and kindness.